August 07, 2010

40 Hour Famine

Please support me during this year's 40 Hour Famine…

Donations to the 40 Hour Famine this year will support projects aimed at: addressing climate change and increasing agricultural production in Nepal; tackling childhood malnutrition in Kenya; fighting child labour and trafficking in India; providing supplementary food support to families in Cambodia; and assisting with food security in Laos.

Thank so much for your help.

Just click or copy the link below for details how:

http://40hf.com/felicityb

40hf.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Felicity,

    Your blog is looking great. Love the background. You'd better eat up big a week before the famine as you are skinny enough. ( I am green) I'll donate next time I bring the purse inside.
    Oh by the way I love the posts telling about uni. It's great to hear what you are learning about.
    Cheers from Jenny

    ReplyDelete